User Name:

Password:

Lost Password?  |  Forgot Username?  |  New User
NEWS HEADLINES [
U.S. concerned over rushed resettlement of Sri Lanka's IDPs Rs. 500,000 cash award for information on assailant of Sri Lanka's judiciary official Future Sri Lanka, India naval exercises away from southern states Sri Lankan court takes up petitions filed against controversial piece of legislation MOSQUITO BREEDING ACT TO BE AMENDED, FINES TO BE INCREASED
]
HOT NEWS
PLAY LIST
Mihila Motors Mihila TV Mihila Motors Mihila TV Mihila Motors
Sidney Crosby didn’t try to break Claude Giroux’s wrists, but if he did, good

Shortly after the Philadelphia Flyers were eliminated from the Stanley Cup playoffs, Claude Girouxwent under the knife to repair fractures to both of his wrists. But the symmetrical scars remain, and in July, he was asked about them by Kevin Anderson of the Timmins Press.

"J'accuseSidney Crosby!" said Giroux. (Well, basically. Crosby was the culprit, according to Giroux. His response just wasn't quite so Zola-esque*.) From the Timmins Press:

"Those are from (Sidney) Crosby," he says half smiling, but with some tension in his voice. "Every time we'd line up against each other for a face-off during our (2012 playoff) series, instead of going for the puck when it was dropped, he'd hack me across the wrists. I ended up playing the series against (New) Jersey with one of them fractured and had to go for surgery on both of them after we were out of the playoffs."

Crosby did that? Former Timbits player Sidney Crosby? But he seems so nice!

Or not. On Wednesday, Crosby (i.e., the accused) sat down with the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette to talk the lockout, among other topics. One such other topic: Claude Giroux's broken wrists, and the role Crosby played in how they got that way. So did he see the faceoff circle as the fairgrounds for slash-a-palooza on Giroux's wrists?

"No. I really like to win the faceoff.

Oh, OK.

I don't try to go after his wrists but if I caught it, I'm not sorry for it.

Hold up. What?

I think it's hilarious I hear that stuff from Philly. It's comedy to me to be honest with you. They're probably involved in that stuff more than any team in the league and they're the ones always talking about it. I guess I'm not apologetic. I was trying to win a faceoff and if I caught his wrist, then I caught his wrist. He seemed to play okay so I couldn't have hurt him that bad."

So, in other words, Sidney Crosby didn't try to break Claude Giroux's wrists, and they certainly didn't seem broken, but if he did, that's totally fine with him.

These guys are so nasty to each other. Janet Jackson nasty.

You should totally follow @HarrisonMooney on Twitter

Posted on Friday, October 19, 2012 @ 16:41:16 JST by admin

Printer Friendly

"Sidney Crosby didn’t try to break Claude Giroux’s wrists, but if he did, good" | Login or Create an Account | 5 comments The comments are owned by the poster. We aren't responsible for their content.

No Comments Allowed for Anonymous, please register

Re: Sidney Crosby didn’t try to break Claude Giroux’s wrists, but if he did, good (Score: 1)
by taniawalters2 on Tuesday, July 15, 2014 @ 12:46:33 JST
(User Info | Send a Message)
Patek Philippe presenta Rolex Replica [orologidelusso.blogattivo.com] nella sua collezione di orologi meccanici con visualizzazione delle Replica rolex [hastietodd.beepworld.it] fasi della luna per le signore, un nuovo arrivato: il riferimento di Calatrava 7121, un orologio d'oro giallo 33 mm con lunetta illuminata da una costellazione di 66 diamanti. Questo nuovo modello č il calibro 215 PS LU, la sottile ferita con piccole secondi e fasi lunari.

by darrendemers12 on Friday, November 11, 2016 @ 19:14:06 JST
(User Info | Send a Message)
Among the myriad reasons the lockout needs to end right the heck now: we need to get these two back on a sheet of ice while they're still mad about last year's playoffs (read: temporarily insane), and before they forget how much they hate each other. www.healthyhipchick.com [www.healthyhipchick.com"] , www.healthsourceofftwaynenw.com [www.healthsourceofftwaynenw.com"] , www.womenshealth7.com [www.womenshealth7.com"] , www.stepsforhealthyliving.com [www.stepsforhealthyliving.com"] , www.momandfitness.com [www.momandfitness.com"] , www.christinesfitnesssecrets.com [www.christinesfitnesssecrets.com"] , www.corefitnesspersonaltrainers.com [www.corefitnesspersonaltrainers.com"] , www.healthfirstfinancial.info [www.healthfirstfinancial.info"] , www.healthytreasures.info [www.healthytreasures.info"] , www.health20api.info [www.health20api.info"]

by sethslayer on Friday, October 13, 2017 @ 08:09:46 JST
(User Info | Send a Message)
thanks for providing knowledgeable content science based six pack [www.thefurmanpaladin.com]

by sethslayer on Sunday, February 17, 2019 @ 08:26:34 JST
(User Info | Send a Message)
Valuable info. Lucky me I found your web site by accident, and I am shocked why this accident did not happened earlier! I bookmarked it. glucotype 2

by sethslayer on Sunday, February 17, 2019 @ 08:26:35 JST
(User Info | Send a Message)